The Duluth Art Institute’s Lincoln Park Building (2229 W 2nd Street) houses a fully functioning ceramics studio for renters and students, including potter wheels, hand building and wedging tables, a slab roller, spray booth, glazing room and more. Four electric kilns are available to renters, as well as the gas kiln, "Merlin". There is currently a waiting list for renting space, please contact the studio manager for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are always opportunities for beginners and advanced students alike to share the space through our classes. Registered students have access to the studio during open hours, generally 9am-9pm 7 days a week (call 218-723-7110 for current studio schedule). Please visit our Ceramics page to see what classes are available.
Ceramics Studio Renter Policies
1. Rent is due on the first of the month.
2. After the 10th of the month, rent is considered late.
3. A fee of 10% of your open invoices will be applied on the 10th if payment hasn’t been received.
4. If you are late two consecutive pay periods you will have to relinquish your rental space.
5. Credit card payments will no longer be automatically done through the office. If you wish to pay by credit card please call(218.733.7560) or pay online below.