Under the guidance of artists and art educators, students of all ages discover their talent and develop their skills in studio classes and workshops. Outreach delivers specialized art instruction to thousands of children in the classroom and through after school programs. Studio rentals provide well-equipped studios where artists can access informal, hands-on learning.
Please register online here. You can then pay online or mail a check to Duluth Art Institute/ 506 W Michigan St., Duluth, MN 55806. You will receive a confirmation email; please check all of your inboxes. Tuition must be received at least one week before class or two weeks prior to camp, to ensure both your place and adequate class materials. If there is insufficient enrollment, we will cancel the class, notify registered students, and refund all payments. Sometimes this cancellation occurs at the very last minute. Please register early or you might find that your favorite class is full or, conversely, canceled because of low enrollment. Refunds cannot be made after the registration deadline has passed.
• Tuition must be received one week before class and two weeks prior to camp start to ensure both your place and adequate class materials.
• Students cancelling one week before the first class session or two weeks prior to the first day of camp are eligible for a refund, except on workshop deposits.
• Refunds cannot be made after classes begin.
• Scholarships are occasionally available for those in need—email email@example.com for details.
• Parents must drop off and pick up students in studio area.
The Duluth Art Institute includes class photographs in educational and promotional materials. If you do not wish to be included in the images, please inform the office.