Please register online here. You can then pay online or mail a check to Duluth Art Institute/ 506 W Michigan St., Duluth, MN 55806. Following full payment, you will receive a confirmation email; please check all of your inboxes. Tuition must be received at least one week before class or two weeks prior to camp, to ensure both your place and adequate class materials. If there is insufficient enrollment, we will cancel the class, notify registered students, and refund all payments including deposits. Sometimes this cancellation occurs at the very last minute. Please register early or you might find that your favorite class is full or, conversely, canceled because of low enrollment. Refunds cannot be made once one week prior to class or two weeks prior to camp has passed.
• Tuition must be received one week before class and two weeks prior to camp start to ensure both your place and adequate class materials.
• Camp tuition includes a $25 non-refundable deposit due upon registration.
• Class tuition includes a $10 non-refundable registration fee due upon enrollment, unless otherwise stated in class description.
• Students cancelling one week before the first class session or two weeks prior to the first day of camp are eligible for a refund, not including deposits or registration fees.
• Workshop policies may differ, please refer to class description for more information.
• Refunds cannot be made after classes begin.
• Scholarships are occasionally available for those in need—email email@example.com for details.