Please submit your images for the Homegrown Photo Show! Co-sponsored by the Duluth Art Institute.
Themes: The photo show is open to any photographs where the subject revolves around the Duluth/Superior music scene. Theme is not limited to just photographs of musicians performing. Think of subjects such as portraits of artists, crowd scenes at shows, or other ancillary events. Stretch the limits and surprise us! Please use the description field to indicate how it applies to the scene if it isn’t obvious from the photo.
1. Submissions will be accepted until April 1st, 2017
2. You may submit up to ten photographs. Submitting the maximum amount is encouraged.
3. The jurying is done blindly, so please submit unwatermarked images around 1000px wide for jurying.
4. Those selected for the show will be asked to provide a larger digital file for printing.
5. New for 2017: Photographers with many strongly juried photographs may get multiple pieces in the show.
6. Top 20 juried photos will go on display at The Red Herring starting the week of Homegrown 2017.
7. Homegrown Music Festival will take care of printing and framing all of the selected photographs.
8. You are welcome to set a sale price on your photo if gets accepted for the show. However it is expected that the amount to cover reimbursing the frame will be taken out of the sale price.
9. Photographers retain all rights to submitted and accepted photographs.
10. Any questions about the Photo Show may be directed to email@example.com